Ready.. Set… Contract!
Leaping into the buying of a house can be a daunting task, however this fabulous four bed family home has come to the market.
You have to enter the house to get its full potential, and apon doing so you will be impressed on the space available, the amount of rooms and the excellent decor. Plenty of room for the family with separate living areas and an expansive alfresco area ideal for entertaining.
The kitchen is the heart of every home and this one will not let you down.
Electric glass cook top, wall oven and separate grill, ample bench and cupboard space, enough space to cater for those parties. This area flows to the open plan dining and the expansive family room area.
If you are looking for that quite time then the separate carpeted lounge and dining areas can be used. Working from home is also covered in the home with a large study. All areas are kept cool with ceiling fans and one large
air-conditioning unit to family area.
* Four bedrooms, all with robes
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite
* Separate study
* Expansive kitchen with ample bench/cupboards
* Wall oven/grill, walk in pantry and dishwasher
* Open plan kitchen, dining and family
* Separate lounge room
* Separate formal dining room
* Large covered alfresco
* Split system air con + ceiling fans
* Internal laundry
* Security screens and window furnishings
* Tinted windows to Western windows
* Quality carpets
* Down-lights throughout
* Double remote control garage
* Garden shed
* Landscaped 620m2 block
* Close to all amenities
Share this property
Geoffrey Smith- Forest Lake"Thank you for your professional service & care throughout the whole sale process for my parents home at 65 St James St, Forest Lake".