Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stylish Terrace Home in Prime Lifestyle Location
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Perfectly located in a prized neighbourhood just off Lakes Entrance Drive, this wonderful terrace home has an abundant list of essential features, plus instant access to the best Greater Springfield has to offer.
With it's elevated position at the top of the street, the home is able to catch the all day breezes, perfect for the upcoming Summer months. Not only elevated, but conveniently positioned just 200m walk to the nearest bus stop and 3 minutes drive to Springfield Central Train Station. The bustling Orion Shopping Centre is within walking distance, as well as the University of Southern Queensland and Health City. Local parks, tennis courts and the surrounding lakes are right at your doorstep! When it comes to the perfect location, this home truly is second to none.
Features at a glance:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, positioned at the rear of the home, all with ceiling fans and walk-in robes
- Master bedroom includes sparkling ensuite
- Modern and fresh colour palette throughout the home
- Entertainers delight with gas cooking in the Kitchen, overlooking the open plan and air conditioned dining and living room
- Main bathroom complete with separate bath and shower
- Glossy beige tiles to accentuate the modern feel of the home
- Front patio ideal for alfresco dining and your morning cuppa
- Fully fenced 240m2 allotment
Beyond the private facade, discover an inviting interior with all the modern finishes to make everyday living enjoyable and comfortable. Charming, central and stylish, this home is bound to resonate with buyers looking to downsize, local and interstate investors, small families and those looking to enter the Greater Springfield property market.
With so much on offer, we will look forward to seeing you at the Open Home this Saturday!
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Kerry Mouton or Mohammad Bassiri.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
240m² / 0.06 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.